Abilene Christian University offers the online Graduate Certificate in Enrollment Management Certificate. This program prepares entry and mid-level enrollment professionals for the ever-changing world of marketing, recruiting and retention of students in the higher education setting.
The following courses make up the program:
- Approaches to Marketing, Recruitment and Selection
- Pricing and Financial Aid in Enrollment Management
- Retention and College Student Success
- Foundations of Enrollment Management
These courses provide students with a depth of knowledge in the theory and practice of enrollment management. The inclusion of pricing, strategy, retention and student services reflects the importance of developing a holistic view of enrollment management within the broader higher education framework.
- One on-campus residency required
- Official transcript(s) of all previous colleges attended. T
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education or related field from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher(4.0 scale)
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Purpose statement
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges