A T Still University of Health Sciences offers online graduate programs for professionals who want to further careers in the health sciences. Founded in 1892, the University works to integrate innovation and evidence-based practices into education programs, providing a holistic approach that offers real-world applications.
Online master’s and doctoral degrees include a health-related focus ranging from majors in occupational and physical therapies to administration and athletic training. You may also opt to complete an online graduate certificate. Certificate studies include topics in leadership, health sciences and rehabilitation.
Benefits of online learning include:
- Whole person approach to learning
- Completely online programs
- Flexible schedules and convenience
- Program-accredited degrees
- Community outreach with world-wide partnerships