Good morning, I am wondering if it is better to pursue a second bachelors degree in Communications or pursue a grad cert in communications.
Second Bachelor's or Graduate Certificate?
- 713 Views
- Last Post 25 July 2012
Second bachelors degree vs certificate is a question we hear a lot - in fact we have a frequently asked question file on this issue. Read that file for a look at all the angles and considerations that might impact your decision.
CLICK through to the article: Bachelors vs certificate for the whole scoop.
You did not say what your original bachelors major was in or when it was earned, but overall since communications is NOT a career area that requires a bachelors in that specific major I'd recommend you NOT earn a second bachelors degree UNLESS the career you are choosing requires it.
All the Best
- All Categories
- Ask Anything About Online Learning and Colleges
- Degree Mill
- Online Teaching Jobs
- Suggestion & Tip Box
- Online College Accreditation
- Best Online Colleges
- Special Interests
- High School Diploma Mills
- Teach Online
- Online Certificate Programs
- Online Bachelor Degree Programs
- Online Students & Alumni
- Online Associate Degree Programs
- Online Masters Degree Programs
- Online MBA Programs
- Online PhD & Doctorate Programs