The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Fort Hays State University Reviews

Good afternoon, My name is Jorge I’m 43 years old and I’m thinking about going back to school. I was thinking about enrolling at Fort Hays State University. They do have a Justice Studies degree that looks very affordable, any can help me out about this? I just want to make sure that I will be able to get a job after graduation, or if any one can give a suggestion about a different degree please feel free to let me know, I need all the help possible.

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello there, You’re right, Fort Hays State University consistently ranks very high on our Best Buy Affordability rankings. The Bachelor of General Studies / Justice Studies is ranked #2 Best Online Bachelors in the Criminal Justice / Law category! If you follow the link above and scroll down you can check out a review of Fort Hays State University Undergraduate College of Arts & Sciences. To find out exactly what grads of your prospective program have gone on to achieve you could ask on the Fort Hays Justice Studies Program Facebook. Alums often love gushing about their alma mater to prospective students!… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved