The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Anglia Ruskin University

Dear geteducated.com,

I have recently discovered that there is a coursework based MBA degree that is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University and it is based in Singapore — FTMS Global. I have looked into this in detail but I found it hard to believe, until a friend told me that Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman in Malaysia offers a 100% coursework MBA degree.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with further details on MBA degrees that are 100% coursework based, and provide a list of such universities (both online and on-campus) that offers such MBA degrees.

Sincerely,

Student2173.

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi there, What do you mean by 100% coursework based degrees? Are you looking for programs that do not require internships or perhaps programs that accept some life experience credit? Here is a list of Anglia Ruskin University sponsored degree programs available at FTMS Singapore. Here is more detailed information about the MBA degree program. While we can only comment on whether accreditation is valid or not in the United States, I don’t the usual red flags of a diploma mill scam here. See: 10 Signs of a Diploma Mill Try contacting graduates of both programs you mentioned (LinkedIn is… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved