The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Northwestern Theological Seminary Scam

FACTS:

• Northwestern Theological Seminary enrolled me and I completed my course work with the highest grades. I paid my tuition as prescribed and submitted my thesis in September of 2012, nearly a year ago.

• NTS communicated with me until I paid my $2300 “love offering” in full, then they stopped communicating with me and have refused to respond to repeated email inquiries. I have been writing to them for nearly a year.

• I have not received the Masters degree promised by NTS, and I am out over $2300. NTS has refused to even respond to my questions about my status. They boast that they are responsive to all email inquiries, blah, blah…

**Enroll with Northwestern Theological Seminary at your own risk. They have not upheld their end of their agreement with me. NTS has been less than honest, unprofessional, and unwilling to communicate, yet they are very willing to take your money. In my experience Northwestern Theological Seminary has been less than faithful. Beware!

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
6 Comment threads
1 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
1 Comment authors
BarrowAlaska Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, Please see this extensive dicussion on Northwestern Theological Seminary. Northwestern Theological is NOT ACCREDITED. Accreditation is important because it ensures standard practices for student records and assessment. Unaccredited schools have no oversight as to what type of education, record keeping, grading, etc. students are subjected to.  We do not recommend enrolling in any school whose accreditation is not approved by CHEA or the US Dept. of Education. I’m very sorry to hear that you’ve already sent the school money. One way to fight back against diploma mills is to write your state representatives and congressman asking them to take… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved