The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Need help choosing between 3 programs

When I set out to find an MBA program, I really only had a few criteria. I needed AACSB accreditation and I needed it to be sub 30k or pretty close. I’ve narrowed it down to the following online programs, but need input and opinions to help me decide:
-Colorado State
-Ohio University
-Texas A&M-Commerce

I’ve been accepted to all three, but I’m having a hard time deciding on them. None of them are necesarily “ranked” business schools and I am ok with that, but I would like some brand recognition if possible.

I don’t like that Colorado State’s program is removed from the Fort Collins campus and administered through a “Global Campus”, so that leaves it dead last on my last. Texas A&M-Commerce is the most cost effective, but arguable Ohio University is a much more well known school for it’s research. I’m just looking for input and opinions from you all.

Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi there, Great question. The reputation of your school can certainly set you apart from other job applicants and online education is not an exception to the rule. GetEducated’s video ‘[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKw-eUiLX-Q&list=LLXSjFidWFP6iYww56TqXkJw]Best Online MBA Program: 5 Key Factors[/url]’ outlines the factors Also, check out ‘[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXM7M-f1paY&list=TLXdXn2k_hleg]Is an Online Degree as Credible as a Traditional Degree?[/url]’ which discusses the criteria which make your online degree just as reputable as on-campus options. Because all three schools operate a residential campus the credibility and reputation of each will carry over to the online education offerings and employers will likely grant them just as much respect… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved