The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Foreign Credit Evaluation

HI, i will marry an active duty AF member in October. I am a German citizen and have several degrees. Now I am wondering how my degrees are being evaluated in the US system. We will move to the US soon and i really would like to go back to school. WIth that being said , depending on how my degrees will be accredited, I will chose what classes I am going to take. I heard that there were people sending in their certifictes to WES or Military one Source for example, others have sent it directly to colleges. I heard very different stories, some degrees werent accepted at all, some even hadwere equivalent to a hight degree in the States. I am totally confused as to how to start and waht is the right way to get the best and fair evaluation out of my school history!???? PLease help!!! Here is some information: – 10 years Gymnasium, then 2 years Fachoberschule with Fachabitur -then 3 years translation studies mit internem Abschluss (kein öffentlich rechtlicher Abschluss) -then degree as Kauffrau für Bürokommunikation Kauffrau für Bürokommunikation (Externenprüfung an der IHK, including 3 months of evening classes in Frankfurt)

Leave a Reply