The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Cheapest Online MBA in Finance Under $10k

Dear Sir, I am posting here in order that I get your advice about the best suitable MBA for my career. In summary , I am a 40 year old Tunisian guy with 13 years experience as CFO with multinational companies…

What am I looking for? I want to get an MBA online from a USA university that follows the following:

* I prefer a Finance major but if not in management or General MBA
* 1 year long
* Costs less than $10,000

If I have a few opportunities , just ranked by accreditation and other characteristics.

With kind regards, Ghafer Essid

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, Thanks for your question! I’m going to add one more requirement to your list: accepts international students. I’ll start with a list of AACSB accredited online MBA programs. AACSB is considered the gold standard of accreditation and are highly respected. They are also are (generally) more costly than regionally accredited online MBA programs. Here is a list of the most affordable AACSB online MBA programs in the US. The most affordable online AACSB MBA for a non-resident of the US is from the University of Louisiana at Monroe which costs $12,015. This is, unfortunately, not an accelerated program. Next,… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved