The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Penn Foster Accreditation

Hi, Recently I have have came across an online college and I was wanting to know if it is a scam or not.

Penn Foster sounds like an amazing school, especially their Wildlife Forestry and Conservation Program. I would like to try this school, but I don’t want to get sucked into a scam and loose $605-$780 on it.

Thank you, Emily

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi Emily,

Penn Foster is holds regional accreditation (the gold standard) from the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.

FAQ: Online College Accreditation

They operate primarily as a career training school for those looking to re-tool or change career paths. They are not a diploma mill scam.

If you are worried about the quality of instruction you may want to contact alumni before you enroll. Search for previous students via LinkedIn and ask about their experiences.

View all accredited online degrees in Environmental Science to find one that suits your needs.

Best of luck!

Kayleigh
GetEducated.com

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved