The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Barkley University

Looking for information for a friend who wants to attend Barkley Universiy (National Accreditation) is what their website states. I have my degree from a Middle States Commission on Higher Education. I don’t want to see her get scammed. Cannot find any information on this site about this school.
Thank you

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
4 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi,

GetEducated publishes exclusive cost rankings of the best online degrees which can help make your decision much easier.

Review these two lists:
[url=http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-online-bachelor-business-management]Best Online Bachelors in Business Administration[/url]
[url=http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-online-bachelor-management]Best Online Bachelors in Management[/url]

Both contain many affordable and high quality options!

Click on each degree name to view the complete profile including admission requirements, verified student & reputation reviews, and school characteristics (non-profit vs. profit, public vs. private).

Best,
Kayleigh

Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi, Great question! You state that Barkley University holds National Accreditation but it’s looks like they are claiming accreditation from the following (as stated on barkleyuniversity.com):   IACOEI (International Accreditation Commission for Online Educational Institutions) AAC (Arab Accreditation Council) GABDE (Global Accreditation Board For Distance Education) IABETE (International Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology Education) AABSP (Association for Accreditation of Business Schools and Programs)      Perhaps I’m looking at the wrong school / website. Can you add the website URL you were looking at? Here is some information that will help regardless! National Accreditation is “real” accreditation approved by… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved