Your Regis University undergraduate or graduate degree experience will provide the rigorous curriculum you need to reach your career goals, as well as challenge you to reflect on tradition, continuity and change, and to explore the quintessential Regis question, “How ought we to live?”
Regis University proudly stands among the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States grounded in Jesuit Catholic tradition.
- Education for students of all faith backgrounds, whether on campus or online, emphasizing academic excellence, service and developing the whole person
- A variety of online programs that give you the flexibility to study wherever it is most convenient for you
- An online learning environment that allows you to read, conduct research and interact with your facilitator and other students worldwide
- Dedicated and award-winning faculty that bring real-world experience into the classroom and put students at the center of their work
- Benefits of small student-to-faculty ratios and personalized attention
Our graduates strive for achievement beyond themselves. They are competent, compassionate and committed to the service of others. They are leaders who work to solve the most pressing problems in their communities and around the globe, and to build a more just world.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Sector Of Institution:4-year, Private not-for-profit
Highest Level Of Offering:Doctor's degree
Adult Age Enrollments:6,655
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.