NAU Online and Northern Arizona University Extended Campus sponsor the accredited distance learning bachelor and master degree offerings of Northern Arizona University.
ONLINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Degrees at NAU Online are categorized by subject, including: administration, computing and technology, hospitality, mathematics and science, social sciences, business, education, humanities and arts, modern languages, communication, health professions, management, and recreation. NAU Online offers a variety of eLearning options, including:
- Asynchronous coursework that can be completed at the student’s convenience, with one percent online degree programs
- Blended learning (hybrid) degrees that allow the student to combine distance learning with on-campus sessions.
- Synchronous courses that allow students to log in and participate in virtual classrooms.
- Personalized Learning self-paced degree programs that are customized to allow students to determine a best fit schedule for completing their college degree.
A number of support services are available for Northern Arizona’s online university programs. Resources include:
- the Student Technology Center offering technical help
- Online access to the NAU Cline Library
- AZTutor Online for aid in writing, science, and math
- Added resources at local NAU campuses
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
First enrolling students in 1899, Northern Arizona University’s main campus is located in Flagstaff, along with more than 30 satellite campuses throughout the state of Arizona. NAU is a four-year, public university with educational programs ranging from undergraduate certificates and bachelor’s degrees to master’s degrees, postbaccalaureate certificates, and doctoral programs. Prospective students will need to complete the application and submit the application fee. Added requirements are program specific, and may include the submission of official transcripts, test scores, and additional applications to specific degree programs. While applicants with a bachelor’s degree and a minimum cumulative 2.50 GPA will be accepted, individual graduate programs may require added prerequisites.
STUDENT FINANCIAL AID
Students may be eligible for financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and loans, and students are advised to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (NAU School Code: 001082). NAU related scholarships include awards for incoming freshmen, transfer students, NAU Foundation awards, tribal scholarships, private donor and departmental awards. There is a Veteran Success Center that provides advising and aid for veterans, active duty military, National Guard and Reserve, and qualifying family members.
Northern Arizona University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Sector Of Institution:Public, 4-year or above
Highest Level Of Offering:Doctorate degree
Adult Age Enrollments:8,866
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.