California InterContinental University

17310 Red Hill Ave. , Irvine, CA 92614

School Details

California InterContinental University is a Distance Education and Learning University that strives to help students become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants. CalUniversity is dedicated to the study of Business Administration and Management while also teaching principles of integrity, ethical standards, fairness, and academic excellence. CalUniversity began in 2005 in the city of Covina, California after California State gave approval for the college to grant three undergraduate and two graduate programs.

CalUniversity mainly focuses on adults in their mid-life stages who are studying part-time. The school offers Bachelor’s programs, which 14% of students are seeking degrees for, Master’s programs, which 22% of students are seeking degrees for, and Doctoral programs, which 64% of students are seeking degrees for. Of students, 81% are residents of the United States with the remaining 19% being international. The university offers flexible and accelerated degree programs, enabling learners to complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 12–24 months and a Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) in 24–30 months. Bachelors’ students may complete their degree in 3 years.

CalUniversity is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council, which is one of the most respected institutions in higher learning in distance-based education.

Because students do not ever have to step foot on campus if they don’t wish to do so, there are several academic tools to support students, including: an assigned faculty mentor, the Dean of the program, an online library, a student advisor who you may contact by phone, email, or Skype, and your course instructor. Faculty are all industry leaders and exdiverts so their guidance will be vital in understanding material.

Financial aid is not available at California InterContinental University but does offer in-house and interest free payment plans, having one of the most affordable fees for higher education. Military tuition assistance is available by speaking with your education coordinator.

Acceptance rates are low at CalUniversity; of all applicants, only 31.8% will be admitted. The GPA range of admitted students is between 3.47 and 3.74. The graduation rate of admitted students is very high compared to other schools at 72%. All applicants for admission to CalUniversity must provide the Admissions Office with a properly completed Application Form and evidence of previous academic work from a sealed official transcript.

Expand

School Overview:

  • Sector Of Institution:
    4-year, Private for-profit
  • Religious Affiliation:

    None

  • Highest Level Of Offering:
    Doctor's degree

Affordability

Reviews

Success! Thank you for submitting a review. You may not see your review immediately as it still subject to review.

Available Programs

Expand
Start HERE to Boost your Career