The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Cheapest Online DBA Programs

Dear All, Hope you are well. I am coming to the end of my MBA programme and i am excited and stimulated in pursing the DBA. I kindly wanted your advice on a reputable accredited DBA that can be completed 100% online and is fairly reasonable in price? I do not believe in paying an extraordinary amounts in fees, as long as the programme is accredited and reputable, at a decent price i will definitely enquire about this. Your input would really be appreciated, and i would be thankful and so grateful for any replies helping me. I am based in the United Kingdom and want to continue working while completing the DBA this is why i am considering completing this 100% online. What is your views on an un-accredited DBA do you think this would be worthwhile pursuing? If anyone also has any 100% online un-accredited DBA Universities, please do send them across so i can review. Many thanks indeed everyone for your time today. I wish you all well for the future. Take care. All the very best, James Shaw

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi James, My apologies for the delay in response! GetEducated profiles over 40 fully accredited online doctorate degree programs in Business. The Northcentral University Graduate School of Business and Technology Management has a number of different Business doctorate degree concentrations and non-USA students are welcome. View the list at the link above. The most affordable doctorate of Business that they offer is the Doctor of Business Administration/International Business at $44,766. You also mention you are considering unaccredited DBA universities. We would not recommend you attend an unaccredited university or one whose accreditation cannot be verified with the U.S. Dept. of Education… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved