Best Online MBA Programs in Texas

• Last Post 07 October 2012
brindleyjames posted this 07 October 2012 - Last edited 14 March 2016

I've decided to get my MBA online, just don't know which Texas MBA school to choose. I live in Texas so I'm considering Texas A&M Commerce, University of North Texas, Colorado State University, Oklahoma State University. I want to be able to start as soon as possible. I haven't taken the GMAT but I'm not opposed to taking it. My biggest thing is i just want a great program that's established. And I am open to any other suggestions.

1 Comments
VickyPhillips posted this 07 October 2012 - Last edited 26 October 2015

Hi Brindley,

Thanks for your questions about online mbas in Texas or for Texan residents. It makes sense if you live and work in Texas that you'd be looking at distance MBAs from schools known in the southwest or nearby. Local brand names do well with employers. When you said you want an "established" business school did you mean one that has a residential or classroom MBA program as well as an online version of the same?

All the schools you mentioned are public universities. Do you prefer a public university for cost or other reasons?

We profile hundreds of online mba programs

View online schools in Texas.

Do you work in a specific industry or want to earn a specific major in your mba program? Or would a general MBA be best for you?

If you can better define / refine your major search requirements we can help you make a cleaner short list of the best online MBA programs.

All the best

Vicky