Best Reputation AACSB Online MBA Under $25k

• Last Post 08 February 2014
Sunny82 posted this 01 August 2012 - Last edited 14 March 2016

I have a 540 GMAT score and 9 years of IT experience. I want pursue an Online MBA asap from AACSB accredited college. I am an international student with an MBA budget of $15 K to $25 K. I was looking into the following programs a) UMASS b) University of South Dakota c) Mississippi state university d) University of North Dakota Any inputs on other recognized and descent MBA programs, I can consider/pursue. For the last 2 universities, I need to complete around 6 to 9 foundation courses via CLEP. The last date for application is mid of Oct 2012. If I give 2 hours a day and 10 hrs on weekend, will it feasible to complete these courses in 2 months. Thanks in advance. Regards, Sunny

3 Comments
VickyPhillips posted this 02 August 2012 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Hi Sunny,

Can you qualify the second part of your question. This part:

"For the last 2 universities, I need to complete around 6 to 9 foundation courses via CLEP. The last date for application is mid of Oct 2012. If I give 2 hours a day and 10 hrs on weekend, will it feasible to complete these courses in 2 months."

CLEP are undergraduate level courses and cannot be used for a graduate level MBA or other masters degree. What are you taking the CLEP exams for?

I will respond to your question about a low-cost Online MBA AACSB in my next post.

All the best Vicky Phillips

Sunny82 wrote: [quote]I have a 540 GMAT score and 9 years of IT experience. I want pursue an Online MBA asap from AACSB accredited college. I am an international student with an MBA budget of $15 K to $25 K. I was looking into the following programs

a) UMASS b) University of South Dakota c) Mississippi state university d) University of North Dakota

Any inputs on other recognized and descent MBA programs, I can consider/pursue.

For the last 2 universities, I need to complete around 6 to 9 foundation courses via CLEP. The last date for application is mid of Oct 2012. If I give 2 hours a day and 10 hrs on weekend, will it feasible to complete these courses in 2 months.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Sunny[/quote]

VickyPhillips posted this 02 August 2012 - Last edited 26 October 2015

Hi Sunny,

The average cost of an AACSB Online MBA is $22,924, if earned at a regionally accredited university. A distance MBA Costs much more if earned at an AACSB-accredited B-school ($32,926 average), so it will be very difficult to find an AACSB MBA that costs so little.

You should check our rankings of AACSB Online MBA programs by cost and affordability as we have a table specific to affordable online MBAs.

I am assuming you are NOT a state resident of any state in the USA. As such, there are about 25 programs on this ranking list that would be your best options. Most are state colleges. One problem you have after cost is finding the program that is low cost and will take your GMAT score at 540.

The University of South Dakota Online MBA may be a good solid bet based on their profile.

Mississippi State MBA is indeed another option.

All 4 of your choices listed below are possibilities and all are from solid state / public universities with standard course offerings. Is there a particular major area you want to earn? What is your career specialty? I'd compare these 4 options on those dimensions as otherwise they are on a good solid equal basis as choices for you.

All the best

Vicky Phillips

margaretdavid posted this 08 February 2014 - Last edited 06 August 2015

thank for sharing it