MIM vs MBA

• Last Post 30 April 2015
nada1206 posted this 16 February 2015 - Last edited 14 March 2016

Hi there, I'd appreciate your guidance on below question: I'm PhD holder in Chemistry & working & living outside US. Want to apply for 100% online MBA program (affordable <US$ 8000 & accelerated < 12 months) Checked Oxdell University & Paramount California University. Both have 60 credit hours / 10 courses MBA (5 core & other 5 according to concentration in Finance, Int'l Business, etc) My worry is their certificate sample titled as "MASTER'S IN BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT" not "MASTER'S IN BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION" Is it same meaning or different certificate?

3 Comments
Kayleigh posted this 03 March 2015 - Last edited 26 October 2015

Hi there,

Thanks for your question.

What is the name of each of the degree? There are slight differences in a master's in management vs. a master's in business administration.

SEE: Master's in Management vs MBA?

Also, make sure to look at the rankings for best online regional MBA and best online AACSB MBA—they're affordable prices might surprise you! We also rank the best online master's in management.

Best,

Kayleigh
GetEducated.com

Get Educated BEFORE You Enroll!

karendurkin posted this 25 March 2015 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Could you please tell the name of all the degrees that you have, it'll help in suggesting the course and college for further education.

Aegisoverseas posted this 30 April 2015 - Last edited 06 August 2015

I am newbie here and happy to be the part of this community. My interest is in pursuing MBA. At this juncture in my life and career, I feel I can take online Programs. I'd like to know which online program is recommended, also if they will be able to assist in helping me get real life credits.

Thoughts & Assistance is much appreciated! Regards