The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

University of Texas Accreditation

Per the University of Texas-Tyler website, the school offers an online MBA program that is AACSB accredited. After reviewing the degree information on the school website, I am very interested in the program but before committing to anything, I decided to check for student/public reviews on Get Educated.com. However, I don’t see any reviews or information about this school on Get Educated.com. Can anyone confirm that UT-Tyler has a legitimate AACSB-accredited online MBA program, and if so, what is the perception of the quality offered by this school? Due to the comprehensive information I have found on Get Educated about other schools and programs, I’m a little nervous that there is no info or reviews on UT-Tyler out here. Thanks, Jesse

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi Jesse, Thanks for your question! GetEducated maintains a degree database with over 18,000 fully accredited online degree programs. We are constantly adding more but we by no means have every real, accredited degree listed—yet! Don’t be alarmed if you don’t see a degree in our database. This does not necessarily mean that that degree is a diploma mill or online scam—it may simply mean we haven’t had a change to add it yet. We’ve now addded U Texas at Tyler. The University of Texas – Tyler is indeed a legitimate AACSB accredited online MBA program. Nothing to worry about in… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved