The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

3 Year Indian Degree Evaluation in USA

I have a 3 year bachelor degree from India and a 1 year Post graduate diploma .. I tried WES and Educational perspectives evaluations. WES rated it as 3 and half years undergraduate study whereas Educational perspectives rated it as 4 years of undergraduate study but not equivalent to a US bachelors.The only option for me to pursue a masters is to transfer into a bachelor program and then get into a good master’s program.

Recently, Devry (Keller Graduate School) said I am eligible to get into their masters program ($50,000). But I was thinking of transferring into their (Devry) bachelors program and get a bachelors and get into a good state university. Devry is saying I will need 1year and 2months-4months to get their bachelors. It is a bit expensive ($30,000) but I would transfer some credits from a community college to lower it. But this is the quickest way to get a bachelors.

Do you think a masters from Keller(Devry) is worth $50,000 or I should just get their bachelors and get a masters from a good state university?

Leave a Reply