Online Chemical Engineering Degree Bachelors

• Last Post 16 November 2011
alfatamf posted this 01 September 2011 - Last edited 26 February 2016

I’m from Saudi Arabia and I’m looking for online degree (distance education) in chemical engineering bachelor , Could you please advise if there is universities provide this program?

6 Comments
VickyPhillips posted this 01 September 2011 - Last edited 26 February 2016

Hello,

This is a rare degree via distance learning BUT there is one program that is ABET accredited and low in cost that you should look at. The University of North Dakota offers a distance learning Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering

Distance Bachelor's Degree Begins every Fall (August) & Spring (January)

133 Credits
6+ Years to Complete
Recorded Lectures with On-Campus Labs
Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
ABET Accredited

With the University of North Dakota’s ABET-accredited distance engineering degree program, you can earn your Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering while you continue to live and work in your local community.

.... The problem is that this program is targeted to employees of enrolled companies AND does require some time on campus for the chemical labs.

One reason this degree major is rare via distance learning is that chemical engineering requires advanced labs that can't really be done at home.

Contact North Dakota directly to see if this program can help you from your location in Saudi Arabia.

Also—here's the full list of online bachelor's in engineering in case you'd like to explore other engineering majors.

You may also want to consider a chemical engineering certificate to help you break into the industry quickly. We profile one from Michigan State University

Here are a few other online chemical engineering degree programs that we just added to our database:

Auburn University MEng Chemical Engineering

Lehigh University MEng Chemical Engineering

University of Virginia MEng Chemical Engineering

Good Luck!

Vicky Phillips
GetEducated.com

alfatamf posted this 01 September 2011 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Hi

Thanks for your quick response and advise , could you please provide me if there is an Engineering Bachelor Degrees 100% on line.

Sincerely

Mohammad

alfatamf posted this 13 September 2011 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Hi

Thanks for your quick response and advise , could you please provide me if there is an Engineering Bachelor Degrees 100% on line.

Sincerely

Mohammad

VickyPhillips posted this 14 September 2011 - Last edited 26 February 2016

Hi Mohammad,

See post below for the only properly accredited online bachelors in chemical engineering in the USA that we can locate. Alas this one does require a campus visit to the USA.

We have had several degree mills try and post in response to your question about 'chemical engineering" but none of these schools were properly accredited to award degrees in the USA and we do not allow improperly accredited schools to post or list on the Get Educated degree site.

If you don't care what major you earn in engineering you can also can also consider these limited options:

Find an Online Bachelors Engineering

The electrical engineering bachelors from the state university of new york is marked as 100% online at present.

Chemical engineering requires labs and the use of many chemical processes so that major is not a very good option for distance learning without some lab process.

Vicky

mikenielsen121 posted this 16 November 2011 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Hi,
Thanks for sharing useful information... Please keep it up. Thanks a lot.:)

Now here, i just want to introduce my self. I am Mike from CA. I am really very happy to meet great information provider forum members at www.geteducated.com. At that place, i want to learn form forum members and also share my thoughts.

Thanks, Mike

VickyPhillips posted this 16 November 2011 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the online education forum. Are you looking to earn a bachelors degree online?

Vicky

mikenielsen121 wrote: [quote]Hi,
Thanks for sharing useful information... Please keep it up. Thanks a lot.:)

Now here, i just want to introduce my self. I am Mike from CA. I am really very happy to meet great information provider forum members at www.geteducated.com. At that place, i want to learn form forum members and also share my thoughts.

Thanks, Mike[/quote]