The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Online Accelerated Teaching Degree Programs

I have been reading these forums while completing my AA degree. My ultimate goal is to be a teacher. In order to be a teacher in Florida I need a Bachelor’s degree. The Bachelor’s degree doesn’t have to be in education. I want to earn this Bachelor’s degree in less than eight months. I will be graduating with a 3.8 GPA in my AA degree program. I earned my AA in less than a year. The workload will not be a problem. I want to find the cheapest, easiest, and fastest online Bachelor’s degree possible. I have been working in the School District for about ten years and the Principal just wants me to earn a degree as quick as possible so I can be hired as a teacher. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
2 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
DesouzaKayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, Thanks for your question! While I can’t comment on how easy an online degree program will be for you (most are just as or more difficult than their on campus counterparts), I can help you find accelerated and affordable options. Begin your search in GetEducated’s online degree database: View online bachelor’s in teachingView online bachleor’s in education Your cheapest option lies with Fort Hays State University. FHSU offers a variety of online education bachelors but the most appropriate for would probably be the Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education which costs $23,114. Unfortunately, it is not an accelerated degree.… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved