The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Nixon University & Nelson Bay University

Can you help me in knowing whether or not is accredited universitys?
I have applied for MBA and they promised to get the degree legalized by embassy as well. They are also mentioned on AAC website and Nixon University is accredited by renowned accrediting bodies such as QOECB (Quality Online Education and Global Accreditation Board For Distance EducationCertification Bureau) and AAC (Arab Accreditation Council). Accreditation and International Accreditation Board for Engineering & Technology Education and Association for Accreditation of Business Schools & Programs and European Accreditation Board for Online Education.

Can you help me in knowing whether or not Nixon University and Nelson Bay University is accredited universitys

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, Thank you for your question! ALL of the accrediting bodies you mentioned ARE NOT recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education or the Council on Higher Education (CHEA). More information: FAQs Online College Accreditation Thank you for the alert! We will be adding these organizations to our list of fake college accreditation agencies. We DO NOT recommend any school that is not accredited by a body approved by the U.S. Dept. of Education or CHEA. Check out 10 Signs of a Diploma Mill Scam for more information on identifying bogus schools. Now, don’t be discouraged! There are LOTS of… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved