Hansford & Richford University Accreditation

• Last Post 16 December 2013
ajaz_khan_2008@yahoo.com posted this 14 December 2013 - Last edited 25 February 2016

I have not received the documents from Richford University & Hansofrd Univeristy they had promised to me. Please help, I have asked for my money back and recieved some but not all. Are these real schools? 

Regards Ajaz Khan

1 Comments
Kayleigh posted this 16 December 2013 - Last edited 22 October 2015

Hello Ajaz,

Thanks for your question.

For an online college or university in the USA to be considered "real" it needs to be accredited by an agency that is recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council on Higher Education Accreditation, CHEA.

BOTH "Hansford University" and "Richford University" are NOT accredited by any recognized agency in the USA to award degrees either online or through a campus.

The accreditation these school websites cite sound nice and fancy, but they are NOT recognized college accrediting agencies in the USA.

Most diploma mills and degree mills are accredited BUT by fake or phony agencies that the degree mills themselves own and operate!

Thank you for this alert.

We will be adding these fake agencies to our list of Unrecognized Online College Accreditation Mills.

We would not recommend attending any online college in the USA that lacks recognized accreditation.

Consult this checklist on how to spot a fake if you're unsure about an online college.

And remember, the GetEducated.com degree database houses over 500 FULLY ACCREDITED online MBA options and is a great place to find a trusted online degree program.

Best of luck!

Kayleigh
GetEducated.com