The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Is Richford University Fake?

Richford university is a fake, they called us from USA no. But in fact I asked USA embassy there is no any address for this university, they promised me from last April 2014, they will provide me with accredited MBA from qatar embassy and egyptian embassy in USA. Imagin even this stamps is forged, really they gave my hard time. Now I return 90% from my money after I threats them that I will take the document to USA Embassy in doha. Now they sue me that if I call again or send any email they will do so and so…..

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
3 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi there,

Richford University claims accreditation from:

[li]European Accreditation Council for Online Learning (EACOL)[/li]
[li]International Accreditation Board for Business Studies (IABBS)[/li]

Neither are recognized accreditation agencies.

SEE: [url=/college-degree-mills/161-college-degree-or-diploma-mill]10 Signs of a Diploma Mill Scam[/url]
SEE: [url=/college-degree-mills/204-fake-agencies-for-college-accreditation/]List of Fake Accreditation Agencies[/url]
SEE: [url=/college-degree-mills/158-online-college-degree-mills]Diploma Mills: How Prevalant is the Scam[/url]

I’m glad to hear you were able to get some of your money back!

Start your new college search with GetEducated’s [url=/online-degrees]database of over 18,000 online degrees[/url]. ALL are fully accredited (and are prescreened before they are added)!

Take care,

Kayleigh
GetEducated.com
Get Educated BEFORE You Enroll!

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved