Is Nixon University Fake?

• Last Post 14 November 2014
Calgary111 posted this 25 October 2014 - Last edited 25 February 2016

I am pretty sure Nixon University is a dud but I have been known to be wrong...

Anyone have an idea?

3 Comments
Kayleigh posted this 30 October 2014 - Last edited 21 October 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your question!

ALL of the accrediting bodies listed on Nixon University's website ARE NOT recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education or the Council on Higher Education (CHEA).

More information: FAQs Online College Accreditation

We DO NOT recommend any school that is not accredited by a body approved by the U.S. Dept. of Education or CHEA.

See our article, 10 Signs of a Diploma Mill Scam, for more information on identifying bogus schools.

Also, check our article listing fake accreditation agencies and list of diploma mills anytime you are suspicious of a school.

Finally, visit GetEducated.com's database of fully-accredited online colleges. Any degree you find in our database has been reviewed by our editors and holds proper accreditation.

Best of luck!

Kayleigh
GetEducated.com

Get Educated BEFORE You Enroll!

Calgary111 posted this 30 October 2014 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Thanks for the response looks like I was taken for a ride and they took my Money they are actually not responding to emails or allowing acess to the site especialy when I mentiond reporting them

Kayleigh posted this 14 November 2014 - Last edited 06 August 2015

I'm very sorry to hear that.

You can help protect others from diploma mill scams by placing a link to the Diploma Mill Police on your website or blog: Become a Diploma Mill Police Affiliate.

Best, Kayleigh