Is European Continental University Fake?

• Last Post 26 December 2012
amouda posted this 21 December 2012 - Last edited 25 February 2016

hi Vicky how are you, i need some information about a university called European continental university, they operate in the state of Delaware and they have the main office in UK England, by the way they claim accreditation from AAHEA. American Association for higher education and accreditation. what's about AAHEA, is it recognize by the US department of education or no. thanks a lot and i wish i hear from you.

1 Comments
VickyPhillips posted this 26 December 2012 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Hi Amouda,

The AAHEA is -NOT- a recognized accreditor of colleges in the USA. Neither the US Dept of Education nor CHEA, http://www.chea.org, recognize any such agency for degree accreditation for US citizens.

All the best Vicky

amouda wrote:

hi Vicky how are you, i need some information about a university called European continental university, they operate in the state of Delaware and they have the main office in UK England, by the way they claim accreditation from AAHEA. American Association for higher education and accreditation. what's about AAHEA, is it recognize by the US department of education or no. thanks a lot and i wish i hear from you.