SNHU MBA Reviews

• Last Post 05 September 2011
dmlong7 posted this 04 September 2011 - Last edited 26 February 2016

I was considering attending S. New Hampshire's online MBA in Health Informatics, but I was unsure of accreditation and how good of a program it is. Can someone give me some insight on their program and accreditation or just the school in general. Thanks in advance

1 Comments
VickyPhillips posted this 05 September 2011 - Last edited 22 October 2015

Hello DmLong,

Southern New Hampshire University is a regionally accredited private college. In terms of affordability or comparative cost SNHU's online MBA ranking is a "C" or average on the national Get Educated cost index. In other words it costs the average cost when compared factually to all other non-accsb accredited online mbas.

Get Educated does not yet have any verified student satisfaction reviews or rankings for SNHU Online and I do not believe this MBA program is ranked for quality, degree completion or other related issues by any reliable agency.

SNHU is NOT an accsb accredited online MBA BUT you may not need this type of accreditation. Click on this sentence for details on AAACSB vs. other online mba degree programs.

Perhaps students or others at SNHU Online will respond with more details on their perceptions and experiences with SNHU?

Are you specifically looking for a Health Informatics masters degree program? What factors are you looking for in your online MBA degree program?

Click here for other healthcare online master degrees.

We do profile some regular (NON-mba) masters in informatics as well as masters that combine nursing and other health degrees with informatics.

Click here to review a sortable list of healthcare MBA degree programs in the Get Educated online college directory.

Vicky Phillips
Founder - GetEducated.com