Teaching for Online Course Companies

• Last Post 26 June 2014
RachelWang posted this 23 May 2013 - Last edited 26 February 2016

Hello everyone! I'm conducting some research on freelance online teaching jobs and am searching for online instructors. If you've ever taught a class online for an online course company--not a college--I'd love to hear about it. How did you get students to enroll? What was your experience teaching like? How would you compare it to a more traditional online teaching job? Let me know! Thanks!

2 Comments
sahiti posted this 19 June 2014 - Last edited 06 August 2015

Hello, i am sahiti. I want to start my career as an online teacher. I completed my Master of Technology (M.Tech) in the specialization of power electronics. and I completed my Batchelor's degree in the branch of EEE. i m having 2 years of experience in teaching field. I want to start online classes, so can you guide me.? can you please help me in creating my background work for online teaching//

Thank you

Kayleigh posted this 26 June 2014 - Last edited 22 October 2015

Hi Sahiti!

Great question. Teaching online provides incredible flexibility and is a great, growing career field.

And, you're in luck! We have a wealth resources that will help you begin your career as an online teacher.

Career Information & Training (Pay, What to Expect, Where to Work)

Guide to Finding Work as an Online College Instructor

Principles for Excellence for Online Teachers

Top 10 Free Training Courses for Online Teachers

Becoming an Online Teacher: 5 Perils to Ponder

Time Management Tips for New Online Instructors

How to Find Jobs

LinkedIn Secrets for Finding Online Adjunct and Education Jobs

How to Find Hidden Online Teaching Jobs Using Google

7 Best Sites for Finding Online Instructor Jobs

Here is even more online teaching information!

Finally, make sure to post your teaching classified ad with us for free and check out free online teaching jobs board weekly for new teaching opportunities.

Best of luck!

Kayleigh
GetEducated.com