The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Certificate in Health Management

Hi

I have a MBA degree in marketing from India. I been in living in US for the last 4 years raising my family and simply being a housewife. However I now want to start working again. The healthcare industry interests me and I am thinking of doing a certificate course in healthcare management to supplement my education.

Can you pls. advise some courses on the same both online as well as on-campus? I am considering the Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management from Devry University but I have read mixed reviews about the university.

At this age of my career I am not willing to experiment and looking for a stable career in healthcare industry but I believe that with an MBA degree on my back I need to do a few specialized courses to get into the industry. will appreciate your advice on my career prospects.

Leave a Reply