The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Affordable Online Master’s in Legal Studies

I always thought of studying law to add the law degree under my belt. For some reason, I felt it is an essential knowledge for a successful manager, analyst, executive… to be more familiar with the legal aspect of the job duties (As a helper) Currently I’m pursuing MBA (healthcare) with WGU and I like it, I will be done with it soon and started looking for a university/ college offering the law degree I want, a degree to know the law not to practice it.

I found a Master of Science in Health Law by NSU, it will cost around $25,000 (same cost as my MBA) edit: (2X the cost of my MBA), WGU charges $13,000 for the whole program in 2 years and less if you are able to finish it faster. I think it is too much for a helper degree plus it is not 100% online “there are 3 required visits to the campus”.

I started looking for other 100% online law degrees with cheaper price tag, I wasn’t successful in finding a lot. I was wondering if anyone can comment on the real benefits of the master of law, if any.

And if there are any other online options to gain the law knowledge like a certificate… Any opinion or suggestion is appreciated.

Leave a Reply