The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Illinois Institute of Technology Reviews

Hi, My name is Anirudh Patel and I am from India. I want to pursue Masters of Computer Science. Illinois Institute of Technology have an international centre in India (city – Pune where I am currently working in an IT company). I want to know from you guys whether I should go ahead and join their Online Program for Masters Of Computer Science with Specialization. I also have another university in mind which is University Of Illinois Springfield which is also offering online program in Computer Science. Please suggest me what option will be better for me. Eagerly waiting for your feedback. Regards, Anirudh

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello Anirudh, Thanks for your question! There are a number of ways in which you can compare these two programs. Accreditation is a great place to start but since these two programs are both regionally accredited (considered the gold standard of accreditation) you’ll need to look further. Most students consider cost to be another huge factor. An online Master of Science in Computer Science from Illinois Institute of Technology will run you $39,248.00 (total cost including all fees). However, the same online program from University of Illinois at Springfield will cost only $12,738.60 and is ranked #14 Best Buy for… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved