Northwestern Theological Seminary Scam

• Last Post 28 February 2016
linescl posted this 15 June 2013 - Last edited 15 March 2016

FACTS:

• Northwestern Theological Seminary enrolled me and I completed my course work with the highest grades. I paid my tuition as prescribed and submitted my thesis in September of 2012, nearly a year ago.

• NTS communicated with me until I paid my $2300 “love offering” in full, then they stopped communicating with me and have refused to respond to repeated email inquiries. I have been writing to them for nearly a year.

• I have not received the Masters degree promised by NTS, and I am out over $2300. NTS has refused to even respond to my questions about my status. They boast that they are responsive to all email inquiries, blah, blah…

**Enroll with Northwestern Theological Seminary at your own risk. They have not upheld their end of their agreement with me. NTS has been less than honest, unprofessional, and unwilling to communicate, yet they are very willing to take your money. In my experience Northwestern Theological Seminary has been less than faithful. Beware!

1 Comments
utaheduc8or posted this 28 February 2016 - Last edited 04 March 2016

Hi linescl,

I am afraid we have been duped.  I have been having a similar experience.  They keep taking my love offering/tuition but I too have not been able to get any contact with them.  I have paid more than $1,000 to this point and can't get any grades or new course keys to move on.  It is absolutely impossible to get contact with anyone, particularly my senior advisor Dr. Samuel Galloza.  This school seems to be the seediest of all possible working in Christs name.  Unfortunately I did not realize how big a mistake I had made until after enrollment.  After doing a little digging I was able to discover that their mailing address is a UPS store in a strip mall in Florida and their headquarters is a small Christian school by the name of "Solid Rock Christian School" (352-735-5777) if that is even a real number???  There also seems to be a Pakistani connection with at least on campus there.  It is discouraging to have so many doing so much bad in the name of Jesus, but it certainly in a sign of the times.  I have been monitoring my back account more closely, I would recommend the same for anyone who has been duped by them.