The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Affordable Online MBA With Low GPA

I was looking for advice on what direction I should take going forward in my MBA search. I have applied to a school in 2011; however I was unable to qualify due to my low undergraduate GPA of a 2.3. Unfortunately, I did not apply myself in my undergrad studies but I have come to the point in my life where I see the value of a graduate degree. I need to stay under 25k and wanted to get you expert opinion of my realistic options. Thank You, Mark

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
4 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
shailluisMalichi8Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi Mark,

GMAT and GRE scores are valid 5 years from the date of your exam.
If your scores are not still valid consult the last two links in my post above.

These programs do not require these exams.

You will most likely still need to speak to an admissions counselor about your undergrad grades and ask for provisional admission.

Best,
Kayleigh

Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi Mark, Thanks for your question. You may qualify for provisional admission contingent upon a certain GPA requirement for your first semester(s). This will be something you’ll need to try and work out with each school you are considering. We recommend starting with the schools featured on the GetEducated MBA rankings. These are the most affordable regional MBA programs and the most affordable AACSB MBA programs. Have you taken the GRE or GMAT? If you’d like to attend a program which does require the entrance examination these list will also be of use: Regional Online MBA programs with no GRE… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved