The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Kings Lake University Accreditation

Dear Sirs,

Greetings… I was looking at your list of fake universities and Kingslake University is not there! I am wondering is it legitimate and accredited University?

I received my MBA degree attested from US Department of State and my country Embassy in Los Angelos and I have attested the same in the Ministry of Foreigner Affairs in my country. Still, they have asked me for additional fees of $1000 because they did not attest my transcripts so I agreed as they claimed its required by my country Embassy, even though at that time I had my degree in hand and attested locally.

Moreover, yesterday I received a call from a lady talking in my local language claimed her name as “Sara” and she presented herself as she is from a legal authority in which I was unable to understand, she said that she is calling me from Kings Lake University and while she is having her regular university visit, she started asking me how I got my degree and she wanted a copy of all my case studies and exams to be attested and accredited by the Higher Education Consolar in USA and in my country.

So she puts me on hold and she called someone from the university on a conference call, he acted surprised and both claimed it is a new procedure and he asked me to pay the amount of $4780 as fees.

When I claimed that I don’t have such amount now and I will pay it in six installment payments starting next month, they agreed. From my little knowledge of government departments, they don’t agree on installment payments directly and especially over the phone.

I am not sure what to do now, I feel that I have been scammed by these professional people. I wish if I can have an advice on my current situation.

Thank you

Leave a Reply