The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Is Baytown University Fake?

Hello, Few months back I got a call from [b]Baytown University [/b]which said I can get a degree based on my life experience. I got an MBA degree for $500. I showed it to my employer and as per the HR its an unaccredited degree ‘Diploma Mill’ being run from South Asia, probably Pakistan. I want to inform all people to stay away from them. Its an unaccredited university and due to it I almost lost my job. Now i’m finding my way to get my full refund (chargeback will be my last resort). Moderator: Kindly share your view on this scam and diploma mill.

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi there, We’re so sorry to hear that! Thank you for posting a warning for others. See: How Prevalent are Diploma Mill Scams? Any school offering a degree for a flat one-time fee should be viewed with extreme caution. See: 10 Ways to Spot a Diploma Mill We also recommend verifying the accreditation of any online school before enrolling. We DO NOT recommend anyone enroll in an institution that does not hold either CHEA or the U.S. Dept. of Education approved accreditation. You can search through the accrediting bodies approved by each organization by following the links. Here is a list… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved