The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Hadley University

Please help me to know what is the situation of Hadley university the site of it is

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
3 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
ralfarhanKayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

You’re very welcome!

Best,

Kayleigh
GetEducated.com

Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, Thanks for your question! I’m not sure what you mean by “the situation of Hadley University” but I’m assuming you are asking about the legitimacy this institution. “Hadley University” claims accreditation from a number of organizations including: Distance Learning Quality Assurance Agency (DLQAA) Global Accreditation Council for Business Education (GACBE) International Accreditation Council for Engineering Professionals (IACEP) Central American Distance Learning Association (CADLA) European Accreditation Board of Higher Education (EABHE) These agencies are NOT recognized in the USA to award degrees either online or through a campus. For an online college or university in the USA to be considered… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved