Want a career helping people by providing mental health or human services? Then consider some of the jobs listed below. With an aging population, careers in social services fields are expected to grow faster than average in the coming years—professions such as gerontological counselor, for example, which help serve the greater number of elderly people. The need for substance abuse counselors is growing as we learn more about addictions and the need for treatment.
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- School Psychologist or Counselor
- Social and Human Services Assistant
- Gerontological Counselor
- Career Counseling and Career Life Coach
- Any APA Accredited Online Psychology Programs?
- Can I Become a Licensed Social Worker with a MSW Degree Online?
- How to Become a Substance Abuse Counselor
- Can I Earn a MFT Degree Online?
- Will an Online Psychology Bachelors Degree Lead to a Career that Pays?
- Online Masters Psychology: Best Salaries, Careers, and Jobs
- Best Buy Online Masters Degrees in Psychology & Human Services
- Best Buy Online Bachelors Degrees in Psychology & Human Services