Healthcare is the U.S.'s largest industry—and in coming years, 7 of the 20 fastest-growing occupations will be in this field. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 3 million new jobs in the healthcare sector through 2016, the most of any other industry. Jobs range from hands-on—such as nursing—to managerial or records-keeping professions. Explore which of these careers might best suit you.
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing, Psychiatric & Home Health Aides
- Pharmacy Technician
- Athletic and Personal Trainers
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Medical & Health Services Manager/Healthcare Administrator
- Become an RN Online: Choosing Online RN Degrees
- Online Accelerated BSN Programs: Second Degree BSN for Career Change
- Masters in Nursing Online: How to Choose One
- MHA vs. MBA: What's the Difference?
- Nursing Degrees Online Use Second Life Virtual Reality for Teaching
- Tips on How to Become a Patient Advocate
- Online Physical Therapy Schools: How to Choose One
- Medical Billing and Coding Online Schools: How to Choose One
- Pharmacy Technician Online Certificates